Brooklyn Bridge Park Free Movie Series Returns This Summer
This summer, Brooklynites can catch a movie under the stars in another beautiful location.
Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy has just announced the highly anticipated return of its Movies with a View series, which opens July 7 and will entertain moviegoers every Thursday night throughout the summer. Following the “Away We Go” theme, this year’s film lineup will transport guests from around the world through its selection of films, all from a stunning location with incredible views of New York City.
Guests can participate in film screenings for free and will have the opportunity to purchase snacks and beverages (including beer) from nearby Smorgasburg vendors, which will open before the film’s start time at 5 p.m. Moviegoers are also encouraged to bring their own picnic food and blankets, but it’s important to note that chairs and outside alcohol as well as glass bottles and dogs are not permitted on the lawn.
Doors will open at 6 p.m. and movies will begin at sunset. Admission is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here is the schedule for this summer’s Movies With a View series:
● July 7: before sunrise (R, 105 mins)
● July 14: The Bourne Identity (PG-13, 119 mins)
● July 21: boobies rich asian (PG-13, 121 mins)
● July 28: How Stella got her groove back (R, 124 mins)
● August 4: jurassic park (PG-13, 127 mins)
● August 11: Thelma and Louise (R, 130 mins)
● August 18: The Mitchells vs. the Machines (PG, 114 minutes, Family film)
● August 25: People’s Choice with the following options: Back to the future [PG], Mama Mia! [PG 13]Where Impossible mission [PG])
On August 25, the final date of Movies With a View, guests will have the option to choose which movie to watch between Back to the future, Mama Mia!and Impossible mission. Cinephiles will be able to make their selection online, where they will be able to vote in early August.
For more information, you can visit the Movies with a Web View page.